Sunday, August 24, 2008

every day is a new day (thank heavens)

so...i'm at home (at dad and diana's) in st. george, utah ... just had dinner with monty and april and monica and danny and megan and ryan and grandma faye hawkeye ... THESE people are a major part of why i decided to move myself home ...i've seen grandma faye every single day (except that VEGAS weekend) and i've seen my nephews almost every day and i've seen my dad and second mom every day and i've seen my bro and my sis in law a lot too...man, it's hard to edit myself...normally i would have typed at LEAST 10 "colorful" words by now, but my mostly mormon family will hopefully be reading this as well as my mosty non-mormon friends SO i hope that my non-mormon friends won't be offended by the lack of profanities ... i mean, i just!!! oh yeah...and i am sure that it's obvious i've chosen the "rosie o'donnell" school of blogging as my instruct on punctuation and "stream of consciousnessnessnessness"...oh dear, Bill Hemmer is on FOX NEWS...he is my all time favorite newsman...i mean, if he were JUST reading the phonebook i would watch...i just looked him up on google.com (it's a search engine type website type thing) and he was born November 14, 1964...we are BOTH Scorpios!!! ...i LOVE FOX NEWS...it has got to be the single most entertaining news channel EVER...when i try to watch CNN i fall asleep...but i remember watching Mr. Hemmer on CNN and i NEVER fell asleep...i mean, i just! Clinton/Hemmer 2012!