Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mi amore Leidy




I arrived home today to find a birthday package from New York City...inside...a gorgeous painting by one of my dearest friends...Leidy says: "I called the painting Happy Birthday Brice! because I did it especially for you for your birthday...it has some of the things you love in life...nature, especially during fall...you of course gotta love my Brice in the middle...the walks in the park that you love...and if you see the little luggage next to the little bench that represents how much you love traveling, and how you can't stay too long in one single place...and of course I know you like the color green too...Love you!" Thank you Leidy for giving such a priceless gift...your talent is amazing and this gift means the world to me...P.S. Leidy and I promised in writing we would get married October 31, 2010 if we were both still single...the colors are black and green...P.S. I always send birthday presents that arrive days and/or weeks late and it REALLY does make the birthday last longer...I love it!