Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brice and Beth











This weekend has been a real blast...First, I took Grandma Beth to see the BYU Young Ambassadors in concert at Tuachan. I must say that out of all the theaters I have been to, Tuachan is home to my favorite space. There is no better way to see a show than in under the stars in this majestic canyon! If that wasn't enough for a great weekend, tonight Grandma made me a birthday dinner fit for a king. The menu included green beans with smoked bacon, fruit salad, twice baked potatoes, bacon wrapped filet mignon, grandma's famous rolls, and lemon meringue pie! I ate all of my food and most of grandma's...THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME MEAL! If that wasn't enough, we finished the evening by watching my favorite singing group, The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, in a Christmas concert on DVD. I am so happy to be here in St. George and I am REALLY happy that Grandma Beth is finally here! I am now at home watching Yentl with Barbra Streisand...I just don't see how life could get any better than this!