Thursday, October 2, 2008

October is THE BEST!





I REALLY do LOVE October...especially October 2008...I cannot express how grateful I am to be here with my Dad and with MY Diana in St. George, Utah...being able to spend time with my Grandma Faye every day is beyond awesome! Ryan and Megan's family is SO adorable I can hardly stand it...my favorite memory is tending Torsten and Brysen and, at bedtime, Torsten showing me (at least 100 times) how he can do backflips and frontflips onto his bed while Brysen cheers from the crib! While I dearly miss my godson and family and friends in New York City, I know that I am in the right place at the right time! I am currently waiting to go pick up my sister Aleena from the greyhound bus (should be here anytime between midnight and 3 A.M.) She is coming down for LDS General Conference weekend and we are all excited to see her. She is such a radiant light in our family and EVERYONE is happy when she is around to visit. OCTOBER ROCKS!!!