Thursday, September 4, 2008

the very best (and worst)


The conventions are over!...Barack Obama did okay (I give him a solid B)...Joe Biden did alright (B+)...Michelle Obama was awesome (A)...Hillary Clinton (B) did what she was required to do...Rudy Gulliani came out fighting (B+)...Cindy McCain was a robotic bore (D+)...the very best speech was, hands down, Sarah Palin (A+++) and the very worst speech was given by John McCain (D)...Sarah Palin was funny, down to earth, adorable, witty, and she sent countless jabs against Barack Obama...she did exactly what she needed to do...she never mentioned George W. Bush once, thus focusing all of our attentions on her family, Barack Obama, her leadership, and John McCain...her speech was perfect in every single detail. The most boring speech I have EVER heard in my entire life belongs to John McCain...he looked like he was in extreme pain the entire time...he looked as though it was the first time he had ever read a telepromter...is America ready to be bored to death by our next president? I doubt it...although I doubt Barack Obama slept well last night, I am sure tonight he will sleep sure and sound...IF John McCain wants to win this election, he needs to go away to Arizona for the next two months and let Sarah Palin do all the talking...since this is not going to happen, I am sure this is going to be a very tight race...